Sooo... It's been a minute between posts...

/
0 Comments
Sooo... Been a minute but I'm back to share a few of the tunes that have been my shit between posts. I've been primarily listening to a bunch of older material over new stuff but there are a couple of new releases that have still managed to pop up in rotation on my one ear working iPod classic in my work transit.


I'll kick it off with someone that's been doing his thing locally for a minute now and is still doing it well. Brissy staple Dwizofoz after holding the city and a lot of the country's best down with the Stand Up events (with Gil Goon and co-conspirators behind the scenes via 469 Mob/Wilful Damage) has dropped a hell of an album titled 'Bad Grammar' which features this gem repping the city we both love.



Dwizofoz 'Bad Grammar' is available through all the usual outlets, my personally suggested outlet however being Bandcamp. Hit up http://dwizofoz.bandcamp.com/ to get your hand on this Brissy goodness.


The bros A.B. Original (Trials & Briggs) have been killing it with their release 'Reclaim Australia' coming very shortly. They dropped an important and catchy track in the form of 'January 26' with a dope clip to compliment.


Pre-Order 'Reclaim Australia' now via http://www.goldenerarecords.com.au
Hit their facebook page also to keep in the loop with what the fellas are up to.


Some people are eternal Wu diehards (respect to the clan and the heads who support on that level) my vote for best crew of all-time is however D.I.T.C. (Diggin' in the Crates) who boasts legends in their lineup such as A.G., Fat Joe, Lord Finesse, Big L (RIP) and Diamond D among others. This track from their latest limited release album is seriously my shit. Classic boom  bap.



The limited edition D.I.T.C. Studios release is available through D.I.T.C. Ent directly through http://ditcent.myshopify.com/ - Digital Download and CD available (my suggestion is the CD which comes with the instrumentals from the tracks too).


Gang Starr is another that has been in rotation for me, here's one of my favourites from the fellas to close out the post.


If you would like me to check out your release and give feedback/post about it then get at me through one of the below and I'll give you details to send through to.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/undadwella
Instagram: @undadwella


You may also like

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Father, hip-hop head, dork, Zulu 61 Ahki, intellectual (maybe, at times), procrastinator... oh, and now and then I rap...